Friday 9 March 2012

In the beginning...



Follow my project as I complete my fourth year of Industrial Design.
A the the moment, my mission statement looks like this:
Design is entwined in business through many different means -it is often looked at in terms of ‘Management,’ or ‘Organisation.’ The idea of my project is to consider design within business and implement strategies that combine the methodology and ideology of business and design when working towards sustainable goals. This was initially considered with the focus on each employee as a creator of change within a business. Small changes in their day to day tasks can filter up the system to create a sustainably orientated company. Large business or small business will be the focus as one method may not suit every business. This can be considered through a case study, working with a particular business on their goals, or through creating a profile of businesses in a geographical location.

No comments:

Post a Comment