Thursday 15 March 2012

My Oh My



My Oh My, what have I found out?






I have entered this stage that I will refer to as immersion – unstructured ‘head long’ jumping into the subject area. Have I found out too much or not enough? Well, I have not yet scared myself out of my project, so I’ll go with not enough. The information I have found certainly backs up my initial thoughts; small businesses make up around 95% of industry. Make a change here and your impacting many people!




I have decided to focus on Geelong, as a geographical location for this project. Not only are there sustainable business oriented initiatives in place and signed environmental agreements, but there is a willingness and desire to move forward and ‘do good.’ In doing this, I am able to consider the area as a community, with businesses working on and with each other. A created model can then be scaled up to suit larger cities or scaled down to suit small towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment